AMR Engineering manufactures custom parts which including coilovers, and a variety of suspension parts. All sales are final, and returns will only be accepeted if the part which has been shipped is incorrect. You have 7 days after the item has been delivered to contact us if you have received the wrong item.
All product returns must have a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by AMR Engineering. Returns will not be accpeted without a RMA number.
All products returned to AMR Engineering must have a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by AMR Engineering. The RMA is valid for 14 days from the date of issuance. Please contact us by phone or email to request an RMA number. Please have the following information at hand when requesting a replacement:
1. Invoice Number
2. Product Description
Please refer to the following instructions when sending your original item back:
1. All products must be returned in original condition including all documentation provided with the shipment including your packing slip if one was provided.
2. Any items that are returned must have the RMA number written on the side of the box.
3. All shipping and handling must be prepaid by the customer.
Defective items may be returned for replacement subject to the following restrictions:
1. No cancellations, returns or exchanges are permitted on special order items, custom order items, and/or closeout items.
2. All returns must be shipped pre-paid
3. Any returns found to be non-defective are subject to a restocking fee of 25% of the price of the item.